Monday, November 3, 2014

AIR's multifandom update

So life happened, and I find myself rushing now to get my ducks in a row - Here's more of AIR's quilt for Christmas.

One of the first non-Harry related pieces.  I wasn't as attentive to the exact nature needed to line things up properly, but it came together.

"Every adventure requires a first step. Trite, but true, even here" ~Cheshire Cat

Jack Sparrow is another of those pay attention patterns!  (see that left cheek where it meets the hair?  Yeah I actually went back and fixed it after assembling this whole block - I'll have to find the fix it picture)

Homage to Sherlock



Another Amazing pattern made by Michelle Thompson for this project!  Isn't she amazing!  The original pattern just has her sitting on her broom, so I drew in the block below (which was pretty easy).  



Totoro - Another Michelle Thompson Pattern - He is everything wonderful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment