Friday, November 14, 2014

Bebe and AIR quilt Update - Final squares

So a few final blocks to finish up and I'm trying to figure out the right layout for all the blocks before I sew it all together.  I've decided to try quilting as you go to bind it following THIS youtube demo.
AIR's quilt would not be complete without something with a nod to The Phantom of The Opera.  Designed by Michelle Thompson for this project





The Cornish Pixie came out right before I had gotten to the end.  I love how this one turned out, but learned the lesson in needing to differentiate with more contrast because my colors really blended too much.

My first (and only to date) pattern.  Try as I might i could not find any polar bear patterns, so I printed off a picture I found via google, and made this little guy.  He was so sad and woebegone I just love him.

Sherlock's violin (which was handy since she loves Sherlock and she plays violin, and more paint tubes.


No comments:

Post a Comment