Tuesday, March 14, 2017

More Hamilton

Oh.

I. am. addicted.

Seriously.

First of all, addicted to Hamilton the musical.  It speaks to my soul the same way Les Miserables does, or amazing cello music or .... well you get the picture.

But I really mean addicted to designing.  I understand now why so many people switch to designing. Here's a few more designs in the works...



(this pattern has two pistols mirror imaged)



and because I"m a glutton for punishment.... I also messed around with embroidery patterns for the quotables that I want to incorporate.
And now I dig in and start sewing...  



2 comments:

  1. I am putting Legacy together and I cannot get the "A" to line up correctly It's several inches off. Please tell me what I've done wrong. I'm so close to being ready to put the quilt together. This is the first problem I've had. Thank you. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I must have had an old file. I downloaded again and everything worked. Have a great evening

      Delete