Sunday, February 14, 2016

Passing it forward (RAK)

Several years ago when I began this quilting journey I had lots of people who really went out of their way to help me out as I began learning.  The Fandom In Stitches community stepped up and sent fabric, answered tons of questions, directed me to videos, encouraged me to keep going, gave me tips and support as I tackled harder work - pretty much they have taught me about the absolute goodness that can be found from online friends.

This year, I was gifted several garbage bags of fabric - far more than I could ever use myself.  I took some, and then decided to pass along the extras to this same community of quilters.  All said, we were able to send out 69 envelopes of fabric.  To our gifter - thank you for allowing me to pass along such wonderful goodies - to those gifted, I hope you will make many projects and pass it forward!


No comments:

Post a Comment