Thursday, December 29, 2016

Methodist Children's Home Quilts (Star Wars and Star)

Earlier this year I taught a newbie paper piecing class that had great response with the intention of not having to make all of our quilts for our Christmas project and they turned out great.  These are a few different pictures of the process.  A good friend did the quilting and it turned out great.



I did take on the boy version myself since I was interested in testing the patterns as well - The patterns are amazing, and they look awesome!  This star wars quilt got LOTS of attention and I've heard from a few other sources that they'd like me to expand some classes, so that may be fun for this new year!!


You can see some better closeups of the individual star wars piecings 
HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment