Patterns

Monday, April 10, 2017

Spring into weddings....

I got on to Facebook last night - something I haven't done a lot of this year.  And when I did I got an event reminder.  I never saw the invite so I felt a little bad - it was a wedding shower for a sweet girl that lives here near me.  Her first husband suffered horrendously from PTSD and ended his own life about 4 years ago just after they'd had their sweet little girl.  I know she's gone through a lot.  Fast forward to about 8 months ago when a young man came home from his mission into our ward and it was friendship thick as thieves from the get go.

I thought since their first meeting was on a trip to the temple, it was only fitting I make them the perfect gift....  a personalized wall-hanging!  I was grateful it wasn't TOOO terribly complicated - and I love how it turned out.  I hope it hangs in their home for years and years.  Families are Forever.


Pattern is from Quilt-A-Temple
Alphabet is from Diane Bohn

No comments:

Post a Comment